Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

"Fire and Ice"


...Fire & Ice


Hypothetically...
You want me, and you don't
I logically contemplate
The black and white that is we
Fire and Ice
We are two extreme points
On the spectrum of love
Exhausting, incorrect assumptions
Which deliberately deceive
The logic, our minds reference
In a false dilemma
Forcing us to choose
Through a clouded infiltration of cool heat
Distinctly forming the phenomenon
Of, our perfect shades of grey

Initially...
You drew me in from the darkness
With your light, as sparks caught my eye
Like a display of fireworks
It was transparent
That my abundant Terra
Was in a cool state of affairs
Heart displaying an aura of frozen love
Attempting to deflect your brilliant flickering
Flames of dewy discourse
That warmed the airy inclusions of indifference
In my soiled opaque view of sensual love
Expanded by the dramatic formation of icy distrust
My element, now a frigid crystalline goddess
Bonded by a critically weak and dense less formation

Ambitiously...
Your soul exuded a complex intensity
Sparks grew to vibrant flames
Heating me to my very core
Shifting the abundance of my solid state
The deposition, of my heart
As, confused vapor's precipitated my sad eyes
Through the continuous fluidity of emotions
Chemically altered by electrical charges
From our bonded energy
The true measure of our strength
Uniquely defined mole
Gaining and losing feelings
The expression of our love determined by
How much heated heartache could break us

Courageously...
We fueled our relationship with love
Exchanging the heat of our passion
Thriving our erotic combustion explosively
To vigorous heights
Impacting and shattering the Ice cap of my soul
Wedging the scales equilibrium by
Expressing the dynamic parameters of us
Hovered by a doubtful cloud of hanging icicles
Flexibly moving pure translational devotion
Forever shifting, yet un-altering
The fundamental constant nature of
Our own personal properties
Visibly radiating light on a deeper wavelength
Exhibiting the duality and the unity, of us

Abundantly...
Revealing the colorless spectrum of real love

No comments:

Post a Comment