Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, August 15, 2011

Tell Me Why? ...

Tell me why?...You feel the way you do. Curious. I have a need to understand you better. Deep words can never be taken casually. Nothing's ever promised tomorrow today, be honest babe. Are people in our life just like the season's? Coming and going at the whim of their moods. Nothing lasts forever, but we could find a way. It may be... the only way. There's no denying feelings, they're there for a reason, they happened for a reason. But dreamy looks, kisses, caresses and loving don't tell the whole story. The story lives in your mind, let your heart author it, let your lips tell it. I need to see and feel that we jive in every way possible, even if it isn't a perfect mesh. There can be no unanswered questions left. If I have to keep asking questions than you're not feeding me what I need. If I stop asking questions than basically I will leave us at the status quo, which means this is the furthest we go. Which can also mean, that my interest may have been captured in a different story with someone willing to write me into theirs.
Back to your story...
So, tell me why? ...
You feel the way you do...

No comments:

Post a Comment