Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Stacked Stories...

Stacked stories... So the steeper the stack, the more interesting the stories?
I bet is is! No, I know it is!
Imagine...All that you've experienced in a sexual level. Your dreams, fantasies and experiences, times people in the world. It's exciting to think of the possibilities. Every sexual experience takes you deeper into a realm you haven't entered before. It opens your mind to new possibilities that you might not otherwise contemplate. It opens your heart and body to new passions and desires, the kind that surprise you. When you say to yourself, "this is so out of my character".  What triggered that? How did I let myself get into that or to this point? How come I don't understand it? I believe we will not always understand all the things we experience in our lifetime. This is where the heart and the mind will battle. They will not always jive to the same jazz. So let it go and just know that what triggered it, was in fact a void. Subconsciously, we know what we do, although we may be able to interpret it right away or not at all. Instinctively, I believe we react as our lives indicate we should. You say, "yeah right!" Our minds are so powerful, so deep...I don't think we're smart enough for ourselves.  In retrospect, the epiphany of some will come to fruition for our understanding. Are some of us stacked better than others? Sure...but that's not cheating. An advantage? Sure...but why dwell on that? 
Create your own interesting stories...
Arrange the way you play out your life...
Is that a poker face you're giving me? ...
Get stacked! ...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment