Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Wonder...

I wonder...I wonder about your life. Can't let this chance go by without telling you... I wonder about you. I know you can't read my mind. I see so many things in you. I wonder...what your heart holds in its place, in its space. Behind my eyes there is a need to know, if there is strength, courage and wisdom inside of you...like there is inside of me. When I close my eyes and feel that I can make my life what I want it to be, if I just let it be. Don't hide it from me. Let me see the mental pictures that re-play behind those meaningful glances. Let me hear the real meaning behind the casual words. I wonder if you see how much you mean to me. Yet...I am appeased by the simplicity of not knowing it or stressing it. You see, I realize that it is a wonder...us that is. That's all I do know. That's all that matters.
I wonder...
If you wonder...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment