Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Your Point? ...

          Your point?... Yeah, hand on the hips...BRING IT ON!!! There's a problem, when all I want to do is disconnect from men. Sometimes I really wonder if it's worth the misery. I don't care how much I like sex! I don't give a crap that I write erotica! I don't care how pretty you think I am! I don't care that I'm built like a Brikhaus! Those factors don't automatically make me scandalous. You want scandalous? I can give you that sh*t on a platter...shove it down your throat and watch you swallow. Hmm, watch me!!!
          And... I certainly don't give a sh*t how much I like you or even love you! If you don't know how to act with me, I will cut you off. I have standards...you meet them or you don't. Do you not understand the concept of relationships and the differences between an acquaintance, a friendship and a partner? Don't tell me you can be friends and than insinuate sexual things. Don't tell me you care for me and than act like we're strangers. Don't say hi to me and than grab my ass. Get your f@cking act together as men.  You see...we're told that women are emotional but the way I see it, is that your emotional on the inside. I'll ramble and put all my laundry out to dry and you'll ramble in your head with an inner monologue...WHO'S CRAZY? Keep holding that shit in...I'll watch on the sidelines while you'll blow up! Better yet, I won't wait around for the explosion. By the time you figure it out, I'm in a new location.
          So let me get this straight? Does a man really become friends with a woman if he's not attracted to her? Is that even feasible? Or is the attraction there, but he doesn't fess up to it? What he wants is to be in control? Well LA-DE F%@KIN' DA!!!  Can a man be around a woman and not want to get in her pants? Why is it when a man gets a woman, he decides after he doesn't want her? Why is it so hard to say what's on your mind? Or say what you mean? I know we don't think or talk the same. But that's why we like each other, right? There's got to be some sort of happy medium. Talk to me here... 
          I consider myself cute. A regular woman, yes...regular, just feisty!  I get plenty of offers and I have options. So why do I hold back? I'll tell you why... 9 times out of 10, every interaction I have is about the guy wanting sex. He may skirt around the issue, more like he's wearing the skirt! Well big f@cking surprise. 8 times out of ten, I'm not interested dude...keep it moving! Meaning...The two options are, I'm so attracted to one guy I'd do him in a heartbeat if I listened to my sweet and gooey caramel. I don't care about your name...I just want to do ya! The other guy, well...I've made some sort of connection. I get him, he gets me. We talk, we jive, we mesh, we're in sync...yeah man you could be my Mr. Wonderful. Yet...you've got issues. Not that I'm perfect...soooo not perfect! But come onnnn!!! I'm trying to move forward, not regress back to high school when none of us knew jack sh*t about anything important...even if we thought we did and acted like smart asses.
           We've all had experiences. We've all screwed up good relationships. Can we treat everyone the way we deserve to be treated? The way you want to be treated? Why is it so hard to be honest and upfront? As a woman, if you said to me..."I think you're sexy and I'd love to get with you", I might consider it if I'm feeling you and if I'm not I would say, "you're sweet but I don't dig you that way". Or in a relationship, "I really care for you but I'm afraid of getting hurt", I would respect your strength in telling me private personal feelings and would say "I understand, I feel the same way". 
          You get my point right? I needed to vent. That helps me analyze and clarify what I need to do. Yes, choices...around my friendships, around the men in my life. Who I adore, who I care for, who I love....who I can live without if push comes to shove. Because, if I'm miserable most of the time than somethings got to give. It means I'm not getting what I need. I could be fooling myself that things will work out because I care. That in time everything will fall into place as it should. What I have learned in my life from a once great marriage that became loveless, meaning we fell out of love...is that it should never be so much work to stay unified. Good relationships require work...but when the majority of your time is unhappy and your constantly working to be happy, then its time to re-evaluate the relationship. With me, there can be no holding back.  Unless, you have something you need to share with me. I suggest you do so...
Your point? ...
I'm listening...
-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment