Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, August 12, 2011

Sketches of me...

Sketches of me...
Quickly captured images...Tidbits of my life...Brief stolen moments in action...
Never to be repeated or duplicated. Every time you get to know me better, things look more and more interesting. It tells me more... so much more about you, than it does me. You tell a story, that I didn't know existed. You share an image, that I didn't see for myself. You express a viewpoint, that didn't occur to me. Seeing me in moments at my best, at my worst, at my silliest and even at my saddest.  Will your mind conjure the final piece to be gloriously beautiful or deeply scary? Will my imperfections make me more desirable in your eyes? Or turn you away? Will you finally understand the compilation that is my image, my concept, my principal? Will you understand me? Make no mistake, you are my creator...my maker. The true artist lives in you. You define what I am to you and to others. When you caress the lines of my soul through defined pressure and my heart with the strength of your hands...I am stroked to reflect what I am meant to be. 
Can you live with that?
Will you speak to the meaning of your creation?
Sketches of me?
Sketched from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment