Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Tree of Life"





This gift, I give you
Born of the tree of life
Bestowed to a precious three
Loving more than life itself
More than, even my own
My love is as deep as the roots
Nourishment, already mine
For the lessons taught from seed to nurturer
The bravery of lions
The strength of gorillas
The passion of youth
The love of hearts
The wisdom of observation
Fearless reminders of undeniable urges
Desires to live life full
Contemplation from inexperience
Matters the mind has forgotten
My friends, my confidants
My rock of Gibraltar
Doubt of survival need not exist
Protected with guidance
And, the collective mind of three
Leading life with honesty, with truth
Inner beings of pure energy
Filled with compassion
Colorful fruit I have bared
Except, judge me not
Sweetness tells the true tale
The vitality of my being
Transcending onto the fruit
Forever impactful on the world
A force of affirmation
As deep bound connections reach out
Desire of a legacy
While roots travel afar
Once was my existence
But, no longer more
As life continues forward
Forgotten, shall I be
Except the souls linked forever
Luscious fruit still thrive
And, the sweetness reminder of me…

No comments:

Post a Comment