Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bring on the New Year...


You’re my muse…
The music is so intense right now…
All I hear is the base…
It’s running through my veins…
My muscles…
My every inch of body…
Especially my Caramel…
The lights bring it to a whole other dimension, whole other world…
A few drinks have loosened me up…
I can’t stop groovin’ and movin’! …
In my black tight jeans and super high heals, I’m feelin’ so sexy…
My cleavage is exposed and it’s so damn hot, but my nipples are so damn hard…
I’m so horny and she’s sooo moist…
Guys are buying me drinks…
I take them knowing…
They want something…
I’m excited thinking about the possibilities…
I need it…
I want it…
Got to have it! …
I seductively shake my ass while they try to talk to in my ear, but I don’t hear what they’re saying…
It’s too loud in here…
I envision your face…
I'm wondering baby, if we do the unthinkable…
Willing, but do I go with that feeling? …
A reggae song comes on…
He grabs me to the floor and we grind…
And grind…
As I grab his ass, not worried…
I’m feelin’ this song and it’s taking me over…
No longer aware of my surroundings, nor do I care…
I’m sweating and it feels good…
Soooo good! …
He nuzzles my neck and rubs his lips all over…
Your face embedded in my mind…
Your eyes penetrating mine…
I’m feelin’ insane and out of control…
It feels amazing! …
I think of your manhood…
Photo saved in my mind…
Going with the flow…
The beat keeps changing, and so do my moves…
I’m like a different chic with each new song…
Different flic with each new guy…
In New York…
I’m inspired…
I feel alive…
Wishing you we’re here…
But I know…
I’ll see you in the New Year… 

No comments:

Post a Comment