Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Gem...

A gem...is what I am. Those who know me well, know I am humble. I do however, know and understand the value. I am hard, maybe tough is a better word. I am soft, maybe sensitive is a better word. The uniqueness and rarity...that is me, adds lustre to my aura and lends value to me as an individual. Most of us don't capitalize on our own potential and allow ambivalence to consume us. Clarity clouded by confusion? Yes, being dense is not something I proud of and yet I keep guiding myself into the thick fog of my loveless heart. Should I take this as a sign that I am still not ready to trust my own heart? When my entire life I've guided myself by my mind? With exception to the day I married my ex and I have no regrets there.  I want to float on the cloud that carries my heart and mind on the same page. Or does cloud nine not really exist? Meaning, my cloud nine is not the love itself but the balanced harmony of my mind and heart. Fate muscles his way into my life with a fiery brawn. Yes, his way, as in male. It keeps me appetizing for a more passionate existence, shaking me up for a foreign, fabulous and seductive personality. The man who wears me will gain strength, fortitude, appreciation, admiration and most importantly love. Maybe my cloud sits on the number six but every cloud has a silver lining right? As it eventually floats higher and the fog dissipates, I will find that which my heart and mind seek. 
A soul with depth and intensity...
A soul with mystery and a sense of magic...
Transparently beautiful for its value...
Like a gem...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment