Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, January 13, 2012

...The Chase




Minding your business
chilling
like an ice cube melting

that...

hangs on to the day
like the lazy hot haze
 
that...

thickly lingers between us
I pass you by
flirtatiously batting my lashes
swiftly you mirror my gaze

that...

I throw 
you react  quickly
dropping  an angle
using words which flow
stirring it up
I know
so slick
sweeping me off my feet
I feel the real deal
your true beat

that...

you are
the fame of the game
yet I still blush
cheeks all shades of pink
you're batting at me
technique swinging
you wink
driving  past third base
digging me
the crazy whip appeal
swaying hips
so free
dancing to your tune
especially choreographed for you

that...

is the flaunt
like the marauder you are
looting for love
taking it all in
you live for the taunt
understanding our energy

that...

this is no cat and mouse tease
suave phat cat
no begging or asking please
down for the chase
you'll go round and round
it's the scenario
body to body
here we go
for the sexy mounds
toe to toe

that...


You know
is worth every ounce
stirring the bounce meter
to...bounce
and....teeter
in your favor
bodacious me
in my favor
ferocious you
determined to catch

for...

the flavor
of my sweet tasty snatch
grooving and moving
to the sexy base
delicious us
luscious batch

that...

is our love chase...

No comments:

Post a Comment