Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Less Than Lusty...

Less than lusty...the energy baring my patience. Pulling emotional sustenance and a sense of security from where ever I can find it. Issues long resolved, or so I thought, coming to the surface. Leaving me perplexed and upset. Events out of my control putting pressure on me. I hope that all this drama will serve me well in the future by building blocks to a more solid foundation. Simmering beneath this surface, coming to light, those things which no longer work in my life. The possession of deeply ingrained self-defeating attitudes, never understood that and never will. I will separate myself from that at any cost. It's understandable to refuse anyone to take advantage of a good nature and big heart. In doing so protecting the desire to keep the peace can leave us feeling very vulnerable. Problems are never more important than your peace of mind. Clear understandings established in relationships are worthless if they don't serve everyone well. Most would not upset the balance of things in their surroundings or push it on their relationships. What does that mean? We reconfirm old patterns hoping that will give us better odds? Leaving well enough alone so it eventually will work itself out? Self- delusions!!! I don't sweep my dirt under the rug. That dirt pile will just build and then, all of my frustration and anger will lead me to rebel against all those in my suffocation.
Prefer a breathe of fresh air...
Stagnate is...
Less than lusty...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment