Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, January 20, 2012

Dark Desire...

Dark desire...of a wild fantasy, ruffles my feathers. For sure involving words. Subtle nuances floating on phrases, light as sweet whispers that whisk my ears breezily  and teasingly as lips of my lover. Desire carries me into a world of fantasy with unexpected twists and turns. An expanse where strong sexual feeling and romantic passions are stimulated and fulfilled consistently. Sounds decadent, doesn't it? You may think that all I do is day dream... galloping on the backs of wild horses, untamed and free. Not even a writer has the luxury of that much time, well not in my world anyway. I wonder and try to understand what has gone on, or still goes on in this heart of mine. Sometimes it seems very detached from the blood and guts of a real relationship. Maybe the fantasy should be to allow myself to truly feel, since being numb more often than tingling, is not beneficial. Maybe that will remind me more of what I'm missing or truly needing in my life. Romantic notions flow fluidly into gaps large as oceans between what I desire and what I receive. Yet mystically, when I connect my feelings through a bond with another soul, a sensuality occurs that goes beyond the body and five senses...a heavenly realm. The place that gorges my soul with a crimson carnivorous lust. The surround sound submersing  my mind with mystical music and mood reaching my core. Until... I'm expelled from this expanse, and it all dissolves into a dusty dirge. My hands scraping the dirt for the most miniscule grain of luscious memory I can save. 
Defying...
A deep daze...
Defining...
A deep desire...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment