Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Walk Before You Run...

Walk before you run...Yes, what a concept huh? As much as most of us look to run before we walk. Sometimes slow and steady gets you there best. Fully loaded and ready to rock and roll with positive energy, my walk feels leisurely to me, even though I'm hustling. Probably because my mind is driving fast and I skipped the running part. Impatient and impulsive me knows from experience that nothing is gained from rushing things, but it still doesn't get any easier waiting. Eyes wide open, I'm going to find those doors that will capture the opportunity for second chances in my life to make things right... in all aspects. I just have one life to live and I'll be damned if it's not what I want it to be. The future has got my full attention. Will cosmic forces create special conditions for me? By some peculiar stroke of destiny will outcomes fall into place? I like to think that we create our own conditions and thus uncover those things that we would otherwise not see, because we're running.
Slow down...
Walk before you run...
Control each turn...
Choose to rule nothing either in or out...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment