Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Pure Childlike Wonder...

Pure childlike wonder...natural innocence and simplicity.  You see, during this time in my life, I am re-thinking my approach to love and dating. Rather than employ my usual  sophisticated attitude, where I royally decree whether or not someone is a suitable mate, I opt for the childlike wonder of it all. That look in your eyes when you see someone you are drawn to and practically skip over to them in pure contentment, showing them your sweet sassy playful side. Like honey you draw them into giving you all the attention you crave and desire. Their taste buds consuming more sweetness than they bargained for and a sugar high they don't want to come down from. Willingly they oblige, knowing full well the sting is worth the honey this queen bee may be inclined to put out. Developing friendships and love relationships openly warm, affectionate, responsive and out of character. Meaning, I'm not looking to cooperate or coordinate any efforts at this time. I'm inclined to be aggressive if I don't get my way. So maybe avoidance is a good thing at the moment. Tripping my trigger to think and act with caution and wisdom. No can do! Take a deep breath, breathe fresh air and release the stuffy spell and smell of staleness. I want to embrace my energy and enjoy the adventure of loving and passion. Even if it means I jump over revealing secrets and private matters. Bypassing the depth, that sucks us into it's dark mundane fear of letting go.
I choose to see it through the simple eyes of innocence...
So that I can believe again...
With pure childlike wonder...
Emerging bold and with no limits...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment