Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kiss Off...

Kiss off...
2011, that is! 
My energy is feisty and spirited right now! Okay, well last year wasn't a horrible year. Kiss off to empty space. What do I mean by that? Being single is nice, right? Or is it more just comfortable? Hmm... Suddenly, you feel this attraction, this passion, this desire, this love, this yummy something towards someone. What shall I do? Do I give into it or do I hold on to my space? Because you know, I really need an entire universe of space all to myself, right? Seriously, this may be more difficult than desired. Let's take a step back and think why wouldn't we go for it? Yeah, you noticed the we? Good...Let's continue! Unless of course you like to be in a relationship with yourself. If you want a relationship with someone else, you need to be human. Sometimes it feels like one of us knows what we want, knows how to get it in life and in relationships...while the other, just goes with the flow, whether or not its right for them. To make it through a worm hole, a balance has to be found, and the will to carry through on intentions. On one hand, things can happen by way of harmony and cooperation, or on the other hand, an out and out brutal eruption of conflict. Luck of the cards will allow a bit of both and can make a relationship solidify. I do realize, that I love to be the center of someone's universe. You know what I'm saying? I like to be the one handing out the cookies and deciding how many are going to be eaten!!! Wanna cookie? Lol...What this forces me to acknowledge is, that it's hard to accept when they have other interests that push me towards the bottom of the totem pole.  Liz doesn't like the end of the list, unless it's a to do list I've just finished. Meaning, I have standards and expectations...oh and priorities! We all have activities outside of our relationships, but if your my moon and you light my love... than I best be your sun that heats your passion. Shall we dance in the same galaxy? Though conflict is not pleasurable, it is sometimes necessary and probable that disappointments will happen. The next flight pattern...retreat into quiet objectivity or no emotional social contact? Hmm maybe. Unless a strong sexual drive coerces me into love entanglements, but then again interactions with the opposite sex could be very tense. 
Deal with racing pulses...
In the rising tide of passion...
Lose my ability to keep cool...
Or?
Kiss off...

-Liz  = )

No comments:

Post a Comment