Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, February 16, 2012

All Work & No Play...


All work and no play...Well, that's me right now!!! Lol...No bueno, as a friend of mine likes to say.  I promised myself I would never fall into that pattern again. Yet, here I am repeating the same damn mistakes. I'm so compulsive sometimes,  or is it obsessive? Hmmm, I thinks it's both and it's ridiculous! This will be a year of major changes for me on a personal level, I can feel it. Finding it necessary to break away from my usual routine.  Schedules, deadlines, timetables, excuses and any dead weight holding me down. I need stimulation, lots of fun and loosening up even more than ever. I need to relax and remind myself, there are things out of my control and as such no point in getting hot, all worked up and tearing my hair out. I'm going to just sink back and allow things to fall into place as they must. My mood dictates experimenting, trying new things. Offbeat and original excite me, inspire me. Seriously, I need to get an even better life!!! By all means, it's not crappy but I want more! I need more! I will get more! Cause what Liz wants, Liz gets!!!
Discovery...
Inventiveness...
Spontaneity...
All play & no work...
Hahaha, we shall see...

-Liz ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment