Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 1


I’m sitting and observing the crowd as they walk by…
It’s a beautiful sunny day…
I’m extremely content at the moment…
Woke up this morning in a glorious mood and decided to venture out for the day solo…
So the city it was for me…
Grabbed a quick cup of Spanish espresso with a dash of milk and a piece of toasted French baguette with Manchego cheese…
The espresso I’ve been drinking every morning since I was a kid and the Manchego I learned to eat while visiting Madrid…
Was never a big breakfast eater, but now I’m starving…
It’s about 1 o’ clock and this little quaint restaurant is hopping with people…
Never ate here before but I fell in love with the little outdoor area covered in umbrellas and small little tables…
It felt quaint…
Shaded, but still lots of light…
I have spring fever right now…
One of my favorite times of the year…
Decided to follow my mood and wore a cute flowery dress…
It has buttons all the way down the front. A little cleavage is showing. It’s light blue with colorful small flowers but nothing over the top…
Never been much of a flower print girl…
It goes down to my ankles and hugs my curves…
The high heel wedge espadrilles with straps, tie around my ankles and just make the outfit…
Feel girly, delicate, and sweet…
Wearing my hair loose and slightly wavy…
My hair color is brown with caramel highlights…
It looks more golden in the sunlight…
Every few years, I change my hair color, makes me look different somehow…
I guess that’s the point…
People always think my ethnicity is different than what I am…

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful image you crafted in my head. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you...I hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete