Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, February 24, 2012

Red Hot...


Red hot... Blazon... Pent up... Deeply unhinging... Burning passion..... Consuming me! A moth to a flame... intrigued and drawn. No matter how hard I try I can't keep away; my reserved quietude irresistibly drawing others in to my inner circle, and I to theirs.  I am searing my wings against the heat of my own soul. Exploding sensations becoming the inexplicable nature of a crackling aura...MINE. Desires- sharing cracked flaws, bursting all self containment, virtually silent flames converting into a blazon tinging emotional expansion. Meaning...opening up to larger issues, stronger feelings and an unlocked heart. Instigating and appearing irrational, being berated and even praised for just following instincts. One chapter closing in a relationship; partnerships ending, altering and forcing new beginnings for essential changes to occur.  A long overdue opportunity on the horizon awaits; a necessary path to a more productive course. It's simple...follow the heart; when all those involved become more certain of what they want, they all can work together on conflicting goals, which are not really conflicted. There is no getting through a fiery blaze without some minor or epic burns. 
Disruption and chaos...
Reigniting appreciation for life...
Heightening love...
Blazon...
Red hot... 

-Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment