Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 4


I taste the soufflé, Mm mm….
Amazing, light, fluffy and crispy on the outside….
The Chateaubriand melts in my mouth it’s so tender…
I wrap myself into just eating my meal and savoring every bite…
It’s better than sex…
OK not really, but it’s close…
I think I need to compliment the chef…
I know I do…
He has magical hands…
I notice the waiter weaving in and out of tables and somehow I try to get his attention…
I wave my arms around and catch his attention…
I ask, “Is there any way I can talk to the chef?”…
“Is there a problem with your meal?”…
“On the contrary, the meal was amazing and I wanted to tell him directly”…
“We are very busy, but I can check for you”…
“Thank you so much,” I reply….
I continue to enjoy the atmosphere and the weather while I wait for his return…
He quickly comes back and replies, “Unfortunately, the chef is too busy, but he would like to thank you for your compliment”….
He disappears into the restaurant…
That’s it? ...
I am so offended right now…

No comments:

Post a Comment