Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

...Body Rockin'



MMMMM…
Baby Boy

How…
you SMACK me on the lips
with that juicy KISS
pull me in close
rub me HARD
wrap me in your arms
BODY against BODY
and…
tightly LIFT my hips

You make me FEEL, SoOoO…
LusciouSSS

Squeezing me TIGHT
HEAT taking flight
like a hound with a scent
you instinctively trek
nose SWEEPS my skin
reaching my sexy neck
LIPS touching down in my nook
oh baby…
that’s a sweet SPOT… you just took!

You make me FEEL, SoOoO…
ScrumptiouSSS

My defenses have dropped
feeling WEAK in the knees
WARM lips keep treading
I can’t believe…what a TEASE!
intensity rising
no DOUBT,
you aim to PLEASE
groping and grabbing in ACTION
oh mYYY! …
baby boy
I think… I just MET Mini Me
I mean YOU
your buddy
he IS, you see…
EXCITED to meet me!!!

OH…
It’s HOT in here!!!
Or is it just… ME???

DAMN…

Strong hands KNEAD my flesh
as if it were dough
guessing you’re hungry
cause you…
RAVISH this bod
like a hot PIECE of bread
your appetizer? … until you get FED?
pushing and prodding all of my buttons
UNTIL they worked
your mind said…
FUCK the instructions, I’ll figure this out

I don’t NEED them!
as you laughed in your own HEAD
It didn’t take long for you
to get me so…WET!!!
Did you use map QUEST?
if I put money on it
that would be… a winning BET!


You make me FEEL, SoOoO…
DeliciouSSS


YEAH…

What you SEEK
is MY response?
not before long
you will HEAR…those raspy sounds at their PEAK
I don’t recall
How… When… Where…
did my clothes go?
this feels REAL steep
SUAVE mannerisms… SMOOTH moves
in the spell of your DEEP flow
erotic MOANS and sexy NOTES
of which…
only COMES from
my very SPECIAL
privately serenated
LOVE song


MMMMM…
Baby Boy


You make me FEEL, SoOoO…
DizzYYY


OH…
That’s WHAT I’m talking about!!!
How does HE…do that???

You are flying, at the SPEED of a jet
cleary you got SKILLS
In which to NAVIGATE
brilliant blue skies
yet…
causing TURBULENCE
and creating new highs
from ROUGH seas below
and…
massive big WAVES
no floating
no wavering
no BREAKS
I rave
you don’t take it… slow!


MMMMM…
Baby Boy


It’s time for you to MEET me
let’s take it there
we can be FREE
cause
I have been waiting
to ROCK with you…
you know I’m down
too!!!

OH…
Baby boy

Sweaty SKIN
glistening to
DIPS in the hips
grooves in SYNC
meshing of wet and wild LIPS
so pink
no time to think
outrageous tongue TRICKS
quick hand SLIPS
determined in
reaching that DESTINATION
with absolutely
no HESITATION

BABYYY…
Don’t stop!


We’re twisted like pretzels
salt in our GRIND
as I grab your cheeks
you have now… reached my heart
a new location
you will part
thousands of miles
past the land of…MY MIND
talking…below the equator
where HAVOC wreaks
existing heavy rain
and…
intense peaks of HEAT
bodies
DISTORTED and CONTORTED
skipping to our own beat
need to loosen our MANGLED wad
grabbing your pretzel
my new snack and TASTY rod


BabYYY…
Are we there yet?

Reaching far into the terrain
and mountains so deep
thinking
I’m glad you left your sports car
and brought your
rugged jeep
cause
this is not the time to fuck around
with our TASK

of climbing those heights
baby…ALMOST there
Yes!!! …
This is it!!!
Where?
We’ve reached the PLATEAU
Damn…it was bound
oh…
AMERICA, the
beautiful


…Now you can BASK!!!


BABYYY…
I’m coming!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment