Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 3


He walks away…
The bloody Mary is delicious, just like I like it…
There is a couple a few tables over…
They seem very into each other…
Their body language is intimate…
She can’t stop smiling, and he can’t take his eyes off of her…
There is an excitement and energy between them…
Love….
Or is it lust? ...
Can’t tell at this point…
It makes me long for a man, a companion…
Good meal and some good sex would make for a perfect day…
Can’t seem to stop thinking about it…
Sex, that is…
Waiter interrupts me…
“Would you like another drink?”…
“Sure, that would be fine. Just bring it with my lunch.”…
“Your lunch will be ready momentarily”…
He walks away again…
He’s on his toes, this one…
Interacting with everyone and staying busy…
Before you know it, he’s back with my meal…
“Here you go, enjoy. Is there anything else you need?”…
“No thank you”…
I look at my plate. It looks divine and smells delicious…

No comments:

Post a Comment