Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 5


What do you mean? He can’t even take five minutes?…
I know there are  sous chefs back there…
I’m so annoyed right now…
I throw money on the table and decide to get up…
I walk toward the bathroom and go in…
I look in the mirror and collect myself…
I don’t know why, but I’m so offended…
I put on some lipstick and fix my hair and think to myself…
Whatever…
I turn in the direction of the door and walk out…
Something comes over me…
It’s instinctual and spontaneous…
I look to see where the kitchen is and decide that’s where I’m headed…
I peek in and see the chaos…
Everyone is running around trying to get something done…
I try to figure out who the head chef is…
Can’t tell…
I slip in and just step to the side of the door…
I keep watching…
I feel like I’m watching everything in slow motion…
But it’s the opposite, super fast…
There is one who seems to be giving direction to the others…
He’s tall and slim with olive skin and dark curly hair…
I stare at him in admiration…

No comments:

Post a Comment