Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 2


I will always be how they perceive me. I could tell you stories about that alone…
But what’s interesting is…
I even perceive myself differently based on my moods, my look, and my feelings…
We are interesting creatures, human beings…
My thoughts continue to wander until the waiter interrupts me…
“Good afternoon”…
“Hi, how are you today?”…
“Very well, thanks. What can I start you off with?”…
“Bloody Mary would be great, extra spicy, extra twist of lime and use Grey Goose, please”…
“Do you know what you’d like to eat for lunch yet? ...
“No not yet, need a little more time”…
“No problem. I’ll get your drink”…
I look at the menu….
So many choices…
I feel like something hearty and classic…
Some time passes…
The waiter returns with my drink…
“Thank you,” I say…
“Have you decided what you’d like?” ...
“Yes, I’ll have the potato cheese soufflé with chateaubriand”…
“Very nice choice. How would you like your steak?” ...
“Medium rare, please”…

No comments:

Post a Comment