Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Twister...

 

Life and love are like a tornado
glorious, magnificent, destructive
a force of nature uncontrolled
wreaking havoc to those unsuspecting
Unaware of what’s to bear down…

My continual turmoil
flung around, a rag doll hanging by threads
thrown into a vortex of emotions
unable to decipher which direction
while damaging paths are created…

My core shattered
enduring deep painful inflictions
destroying my ability to adore another
nearly transparent of feelings
until  dust and debris are lifted…

My soul torn apart
developing a rapid downward spiral of confusion
swallowing me, a state of disarray
engulfed in a continuous deafening rumble
while the freight train advances to my doom…

My mind obstructed
warning me, a violent powerful storm to come
feeling no wind or air caress my skin, all is still
I pay no heed to any caution for sanctuary
thus trailing the edge of my delicate life barely protected…


 In a deep depression, covering my head with my hands and arms
refusing to see, hear and scream no evil
hoping to elude the anger, deflect the flying spilth
I see danger, stare at its dark greenish eyes with courage
able to stand fierce against it’s swinging fists,  bruising me…

I survived my deviant distorted Twister of Love
by luck or by destiny, no matter now
favorable conditions allowed me to endure, persist
un-relinquishing my true strength and stability
against the spawning ominous black dragon…

Sunlit skies, a warm summer breeze filled with peace
surround me, calmness and happiness
appreciative, fortunes continue to bestow me
my heart, soul and mind harmoniously playing, same tune...

Life is like a tornado
glorious, magnificent, powerful
a force of nature uncontrolled
bestowing opportunity to those suspecting
Aware of what could be… 


No comments:

Post a Comment