Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Ambrosia...



I escape my confining imprisonment
freeing my shackles of solitude
held captive to the chastity of love.
Forced to conceal my true nature
I become exhilarated, the idea of love.

Precious, myself to be.
Captivity no longer disguising my divine being,
Dulce Calamellus Blossom.
Unfolding my bloom, my presence known
I become the focus, my swollen petals.

Almost driven mad, a fit of insanity
I become un-tamable in my new quest.
Offering what he truly seeks, elixir of life.
A potion sought by  gods, to be consumed
my sweet toxic hallucinogenic ambrosia.

Preparing, sharing my love
knowing, medicine of the heart
I exhibit facets, elements.
My being chemically brewed, a unique tonic
realizing no alchemist shall ever concoct my unusual properties.

Airing my intense perfumed aroma I attract him
opening my petals, reaching out to him.
Inflamed with passion, the sight of me
rich in energy, he cannot resist my call to nature
sourcing  protection, his deficient soul.

Releasing my golden syrupy secretion
he consumes sweet nectar of my being.
Invigorated by nutrients of my honey
stimulated appetite displaying satisfaction
never demurring, being fed delectable delicacy.

Understanding, sharing the fruits, my flower
my offer, overwhelmed of his partaking,
precious I know to be.
Treating diseased heart, destroyed soul, discovery of happiness
my Ambrosia, main ingredient, elixir to life.


No comments:

Post a Comment