Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, March 30, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 3


Makes me horny…
Not good if I have too much…
I glance at the guy again…
He’s dark, average height with short hair and dark eyes…
Nice bone structure…
Cute, I think to myself…
He keeps glancing my way…
He says, “Did you just get back from a vacation?”…
“No, why do you ask?”…
“You got this nice glow”…
I smile, “I got this glow all year long. I’m blessed with good skin”…
Being obnoxious…
He laughs…
“I haven’t taken a vacation in months, I actually need one”…
“You don’t seem like the skiing type”…
“No, I’m the beach type. Tropics for me”…
“Although I’d love to learn how to snowboard”…
He keeps looking at me with a smile…
LL comes back over….
“What’s going on?”…
I give her a look which she recognizes, the one that says he’s hitting on me…
She get’s excited…
I’m getting over a broken heart…
She’s dying for me to get a man…
She says to him, “So what’s your flavor?”…
He’s like, “Puerto Rican, Italian, and Cherokee”…
She’s like, “So you guys have a little something in common”…
Glances back and forth between us like a mischievous kid…

No comments:

Post a Comment