Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 9


Hovers…
He leans over and grabs my face and kisses me gently…
I respond eagerly…
My body following suit…
I feel warm and she feels moist…
I am hungry again, starving almost but for love now…
I open my dress unbuttoning it all the way down…
He lustfully grabs me by my ass and squeezes heartily…
He sees my breasts being exposed and starts to kiss them greedily…
In my mind, I feel like he’s prepping me for a meal…
Seasoning me and then will ravish me hungrily…
Delicious, for him…
Delicious, for me…
I moan in delight…
I grab his face now and kiss him forcefully…
I pull down his cotton drawstring pants…
The kind that look like pajama pants…
He still has his white chef jacket on…
His bare cheeks and legs exposed…
It almost looks cute but I’m sure customers wouldn’t appreciate it, I think…
He’s hard, large, and taking charge…
Here comes the main course…
I moan some more in anticipation…

No comments:

Post a Comment