Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, March 26, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 1


I hear a voice over the music…
“Hey Caramel, what did you say you wanted to drink?”…
I’m on the dance floor just feelin’ the music…
I don’t want to stop…
Not even to drink…
Sometimes the music just takes over me…
Possessed by the beats…
Making my body do things I didn’t know it could do…
“Hey Caramel”, she yells…
One of my best buddies…
I call her LL, but I should call her my wingman…
Nobody’s got my back like her…
“Chiquitaaaaaa”, she yells again…
Another nickname I have…
Have so many, I loose count…
I start swaying my hips back to the bar…
Stopping and dancing with different people along the way…
Now I’m swaying my arms up in the air…
Yeah, havin’ so much fun…
“What’s up?”
“Drink, what kind again?”…
“Tequila shots tonight baby!”…
She tells the waiter, “a shot of tequila and a seven and seven”…
The two of us start dancing with each other like we’re into each other…
She’s short with blonde hair, slanty dark eyes and wavy blonde locks…

No comments:

Post a Comment