Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 11 The Ending


Sweet and tart…
Like the rising of a pastry when baked…
Heat overpowering and altering it…
Making it rise…
Caramelizing its juicy center…
I frantically lose control of her…
She cums…
Ughhhhh…
Anywhere kind of love…
Fucking better than dessert! …
While he keeps his pace I grab his hair and pull his head back so I can look at his face…
I grin in delight….
For I see his delight…
As if my look has that extra spice…
To enhance the taste…
His ecstasy comes to fruition…
As mine did…
I think…
For optimum health, nothing like raw whole foods…
I grin coolly…
His hazel eyes glare at me intensely, as he did in the kitchen…
I bat my eyes flirtatiously…
Give him a nod of approval…
And in French he says, “Ma chere, Doux comme du caramel”…

No comments:

Post a Comment