Wild Child

Wild Child

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 7


“No!”…
The entire kitchen staff has now stopped working, and is just looking….
The kitchen is silent…
All eyes are on me…
Completely embarrassed now…
“Fine, I just wanted to say that today I ate one of the most wonderful meals of my life”…
“Fuck you and fuck me for giving a shit!”…
The staff glares at him now. I turn and walk out and wave my hand in disgust…
I stop and take a deep breath…
Did I just do that? ...
I guess I did…
I start to walk towards a narrow hallway to be alone…
I lean against the wall and just relax…
What is the matter with me? ...
My breathing is heavy…
My heart is palpitating…
He comes out of the kitchen, looks around, and notices me by myself…
I see him coming and I try to walk down the hallway to get away from him…
There’s nowhere to go except a door….
I go to open it and it’s unlocked, so I go in….

No comments:

Post a Comment