Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 2


She’s like a pistol, this one…
We get along great the two of us…
Go back like twenty years…
She’s wearing tight jeans and sexy little crop t shirt and showing off her tummy…
Simple kind of gal…
Doesn’t hold back for no one…
I’m wearing some black sequin leggings and a black corset top that ties along the front…
High strappy black sandals with studs…
A little dominatrix looking…
Wearing my hair super curly and wild…
Like, the mood I’m in…
The waiter brings our drinks…
He’s cute, the buff athletic type…
Full of himself though…
Turnoff…
I start glancing around the club to check out the action…
Not seeing anyone that catches my eye at the moment…
LL starts dancing to a song that comes on that she loves, right there by the bar…
Attracting attention as usual…
Fearless…
Turn to grab my lime and salt to do my shot…
The guy right next to me is checking me out…
I look at him…
Lick the salt off my hand, gulp the tequila and suck the lime…
Mm, good shit! …
I get such a buzz off tequila…

No comments:

Post a Comment