Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, March 2, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 6


Suddenly, he must realize my presence and looks in my direction…
I get wide eyed because now I’m intimidated…
His eyes are hazel and small …
His stare is powerful and strong…
My legs feel weak, mostly my knees…
He doesn’t take his eyes off me, and now he turns in my direction…
And walks up close to me and stares down at me…
“Can I help you?”…
“Are you the chef?”…
“What are you doing in here?”…
“Are you the chef?” I repeat…
“Who’s asking?”…
“I wanted to speak with the chef”…
Problem with your food?”…
“Who’s the head chef?”…
“Problem with your food?”…
“Dammit! Just tell me who I need to speak with?”…
I look up at him and I realize that he’s making me mad and excited at the same time…
He’s hovering over me, and I can feel the tension between us…
He says, “You’re disrupting my kitchen please leave”…
“No, I will not!”…
“Leave!”…

No comments:

Post a Comment