Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sexy Soufflé: Part 10


In desperation and excitement, I pull him toward the desk and push everything off…
I hop up and pull him by the waist toward me…
He grabs my hair and pulls it back…
Kisses my neck…
Long stroking licks as well…
This is the sauce, being layered on thickly…
Luscious, scrumptious…
Warm, spicy…
I can almost taste it…
Anxiously…
Desperately…
He quickly enters me and moans…
Groans…
He starts mumbling in French…
“Mon soufflé sexy”…
“Chaud et juteaux”…
I take my legs and wrap them around him tightly…
I gasp, “Oui, mon chef”…
I put my hands behind me on the desk for support and he sauté’s me meticulously and methodically…
Like he’s still preparing a meal…
The orgasm will be my dessert…
And then it begins…
Luscious and creamy…

No comments:

Post a Comment