Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 4


“Are you single?”…
He replies, “Yeah”…
Then he laughs, “I guess I’m scared of getting married even though I’d like some kids one day”…
My eyes open up, been there done that, I think. Don’t want any more kids…
LL then says, “My friend here is single you know. Besides, you’ve got plenty of time your young”…
He replies, “That’s what everyone says, but I look younger then I am”…
“Really, how old are you?”…
“40”…
She looks at me thinking, perfect age for you…
She has a massive grin on her face…
Not caring…
I can’t believe what she’s doing right now….
I look down because now I’m embarrassed…
Still smiling, but embarrassed…
It sort of seems like an awkward moment…
But I can’t tell if he’s embarrassed, interested or not…
LL says, “You may need to watch out though, Caramel is a tough cookie”…
“Tough enough, to handle a marine?”…
“Marine, huh?”, as LL looks at me and raises her brow in approval…
He’s says, “will you excuse me for a second. I’ll be right back.”
And walks away…
“Can I get another shot of tequila?” I ask the waiter…
“What are you doing? I yell at her…

No comments:

Post a Comment