Wild Child

Wild Child

Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Haus...

 

 

Welcome

...To My Haus

My humble abode... 

My home is your home, my heart is your heart, and my passion is your passion...    

      For those of you who are separated, divorced, breaking off of a long term relationship or even just single for a long time. For those of you who are lovers, love to love, have fallen in and out of love, fallen in and out of lust, has hurt or been hurt by a loved one...is why I created this blog. The pain from a love is difficult to overcome. The wounds run deep and take time to heal. There is still life to live, experiences to be had, love...to feel again. You'll reach your crossroad when you're ready and only at that moment will you know it. You are not alone, although at times you may feel like that! Sometimes reveling in solitude has its benefits and healing aspects if you can tap into yourself.
      So...I decided to share not only my short stories...adventures...fantasies but all the sides that encompass my complicated mind, heart, soul and personality. I share quotes...poems... tidbits of me, and my art. My purpose is to keep reminding us of the delicate balance that is love. To remind us that passion lives within each of us. It drives and fuels us to be successful, to be productive and to be happy. Maybe in the span of your day, for even just a moment to whisk you away from the drama that is life. Passion is about living life to the fullest...yet we lose ourselves to the humdrum monotonous rituals that actually dissipate the very passion fueling us. To touch your heart, mind and yes...body! They're are all connected, no?
     I started this blog a year ago not really knowing specifically what I wanted to do with it, other than I had a deep need to express myself as part of my healing process through my divorce. It took a lot of courage for me to write erotica, to take self portraits and actually make it public.  As an indie writer, the publishing world is even more challenging, brutal and competitive. I don't look to be famous or infamous. All I desire as most artists, is to live off the very craft that is "US", the very expression. In this brief segment I won't discuss the stigmas attached to this genre, that's for another post. However, we all know that women are complicated beautiful creatures. We are meant to be nurtured passionately in order for you to reap all that she is meant to be. A lot of what I have expressed in the past has been sugar coated. Meaning, I haven't let you completely in, the very personal details. Why? Fear.  I can be pretty fearless too, but no one likes feeling vulnerable. Quite frankly I'm over that. Today I've had another epiphany as to the purpose of this blog and will slowly evolve it, as well as myself to the next phase of re-building "Brikhaus" a.k.a....Me! I'm playing catch up, literally and figuratively. I didn't dive into my artistic talents until 3 years ago. So... I have much to learn and grow and evolve!

     I hope you enjoy what you see, read and experience. I welcome all feedback, interactions, connections. "The Sweet & Gooey Memoirs of Caramel Butta Pecan" can be purchased on Amazon.com, the second edition will be available soon. I gave the book a bit of a makeover, so you will see a new cover in color. "Life as a Brikhaus", my second book (poetry) is complete, but publishing yet TBD. I made the decision not rush publishing it. I continue to edit the book as I grow, improve my poetry writing skills, story telling skills and elevate my art skills. Most important is for my audience to connect to my art through my true voice.

                                                                                   All my flavor,
                                                                                         Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment