Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 30, 2012

Deep Inside



Can I just say? Wowwwwww
This book is damn hawwwttt!!!

Reading is always an entertaining experience; you're placed in another world, another experience, that you would not necessarily have otherwise known.  Diving deep inside supernatural stories...even more exciting! Diving deep inside supernatural sex stories.... SCRUMPTIOUS! I'm amazed at the imagination of others, details I might not conjure up in my own mind. Can you say warped? Yet, I couldn't put the book down except in between the stories, and sometimes when it was necessary. I couldn't read more than one story at a time, I became so aroused that "hot and bothered" ME... needed a shower.  I cannot lie, I also at times became alarmed. The more violent aspects did not arouse me, if anything it disturbed me. They're a lot of things in this world that are warped and disturb me. Who are we to judge? Are we not a product of our environment, so to speak? If you don't like this type of read, than don't buy the book.  I'm not even going to spoil it and give details, it's a must read! I was curious, I quenched my curiosity. Remember this isn't for the faint of heart, if you like romance novels for the lovey dovey aspect, this is not the book for you. My mind will never look at sex the same. Sex is better than any drug and most certainly alters your state of mind forever, way past that immediate moment of luscious gratification. Just proof that your mind is the most powerful sex organ. I'm hawwwttt again just thinking about it! ; )

Excerpt from" The Threshold":
But she pulled away from me. I wondered where she could be. Then I felt my blindfold being removed and I saw a man in a hood suddenly before me! He loomed like a giant- naked, muscular. And the size of that thing! His dick was enormous. The woman was now pulling my legs apart, roughly, no longer soothing. The man was stroking his cock as he moved between my knees. And it seemed to grow even more. A leather strap appeared in his hands, and he wrapped it around his balls and cock. I glanced at the man. And once again his member grew. It would hurt like a knife slicing through me and yet this was how it was supposed to happen...

Enough said...
-Liz

    

No comments:

Post a Comment