Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wild Dream P.2


Feels like it was made for me… Perfect fit…
I can smell his cologne and his scent…
Intoxicating to me…
I could stay here forever…
Never leave his side…
Not share him with the world…
I doze off briefly and when I awake, I find we’re cuddling…
I don’t think he realizes, ‘cause he’s still in a deep sleep…
I’m on my side still wrapped in his arm…
Can’t tell how much time has passed…
No matter - it’s the evening and nothing is planned…
I start caressing his chest and his tummy…
Still doesn’t budge…
I think, “Man, I can take advantage of him and he would never know it”…
I start thinking dirty thoughts…
Maybe I’ll go down and see how long it takes him to wake up…
Getting wet just thinking about it…
Caramel is like clockwork…
She thinks sex, therefore she gets wet…
Whatever, we cannot deny human nature…
I go to the end of the bed but still under the covers and situate myself between his legs…
Spread them just enough, but not enough to wake him up…

No comments:

Post a Comment