Wild Child

Wild Child

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Flavor



I am the woman next door, yes I am. When was the last time you checked on your neighbor? Ohhh, you thought the old couple still lived there? Nah, it's me now!
I am a daughter, a sister, a mother, a friend, a lover, an artist, a painter, a sculptor, a writer, a fighter, a dreamer, a creator, a provoker, a seeker. I seek to dig deep in the recesses of creativity and provoke any emotions that remind us that, we are alive and unique. I am hungry to live life to the fullest. To feel, touch, see, smell, sense everything! I am feisty, passionate, strong, sensitive, delicate, loving, stubborn, opinionated, independent, high strung, laid back, talkative, quiet,  and yada yada yada, blah blah blah.

I am at a turning point in my life. Big, explosive, drastic, life altering, implosive. Did I say big? Losing myself and finding myself. In the mist of a metamorphosis, spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. Noooo,  I wasn't an ugly caterpillar, lifestyle changes people! I am nurturing my creative side...my true side! This is my road to personal self-awareness, self-healing, self-recovery, self-growth, and self-love. I would love traveling companions!!!

I am sure there is more you want to know or are curious about. What fun would it be to tell you everything up front? Children, you have to play along nicely now! ; ) Maybe a game of spin the bottle? HaHaHa...I know you know that game, NOT! Anyway, I will say that doing a blog wasn't in my plans. Wait...I think I said that already in another post? Yeah, I did! No matter, repetition is goos specially for those who don't pay attention. I am enjoying this new facet of writing and sharing. Getting personal is difficult and it's easy, if that makes sense? It's been all writing and sculpting mostly getting me through my transition. My heart was a puddle of muddy emotions and I guess to survive I needed a release. All these concepts, ideas, visions, thoughts and a whole slew of things just started pouring out of me and I just ran with it not knowing where it was taking me. Still not sure of my destination, but I am happy being creative. Although art may not be grandiose in the sense that it doesn't save a life, or protect the environment or cure a disease, it certainly has it's place. It touches and alters minds, hearts, opinions, and even souls. Almost three years ago I was broken in many ways. I'm not ashamed to admit it and I'm a strong, strong individual. Anybody that knows me, will tell you I am someone to reckon with, when push comes to shove. This shorty can pack a punch! However, if I can turn my pain into learning for others, if I can touch a soul in a positive way, if I can impact someone's livelihood for the better, then I can walk away feeling fulfilled just knowing it was a result of my words, my art or myself.

 I thank you for taking the time to read this and getting to know me.

As a new friend of mine says...
Hugs

All my flavor,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment