Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, April 6, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 6


Starting to feel relaxed, from the tequila…
Feel like dancing again…
“You wanna dance?” I ask…
“Let’s do this”, he says…
He grabs my hand and guides me to the floor…
It’s crowded on the dance floor…
Can barely dance, bumping into people…
Ooooh yeah! Sexy back starts playing…
I let loose…
He follows suit…
I start shaking my booty hard core…
Into the beat…
It’s a remix no less…
I turn my back to him…
Sway my hips back and forth…
Rubbing up against his front side…
He says to me, “you got a sexy back”…
“Do I now? You like my J Lo booty?”…
“Yeah I do, all women should have a booty like that”…
“Who wants women like those skinny models?”…
I keep dancing, acting like I barely hear him…
I’m flattered and he makes me smile but I still have my back to him so he doesn’t see…
I turn around and move in close…
Really close, rubbing against him…
He puts his hands on my hips and keeps them there while we dance…
I stare at him and it almost feels like we’re alone…
Tuning people out and focusing on his body language…

No comments:

Post a Comment