Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, April 27, 2012

Wild Dream P.6 The Ending


I can feel a climax coming on…
“Oh shit, oh shit!” I cry…
I must sound like a feline…
I am exciting him, along with all my antics…
He says, ”I’m not done yet, baby girl. One more time for Papi”…
I say, “Stop no more, no more. I can’t take it!”…
“Too bad. I’m not done with you yet”, he replies…
His face is completely buried in me…
Such passion for what he’s doing…
It must give him pleasure to please me…
He pretty much repeats the orgasm with such intensity that I feel faint and light headed…
I start to hyperventilate…
He grabs my body and presses my head against his chest…
“Deep breaths, Baby. Deep breaths”…
He goes through the motion of calming me down and then, when I’m breathing normally; he penetrates Caramel heartily and greedily…
I tingle and the walls of my vagina have spasms…
I grab his body for support…
He penetrates so deeply and hits my G spot. I cum so fast that I pass out…
I awaken...
But it's to an empty bed...
I feel frazzled and disheveled...
I’m like, “What the fuck just happened?”…
I have my nightgown on and he’s gone…
Why would he dress me? I think…
Caramel feels hot and bothered…
I reach down to touch her…
She’s wet like when I have sex…
I’m like, “Wait a minute”…
“How could this be, if he’s out of town on a business trip to Vegas?...
Unbelievable…
Ludicrous…
I then realize, it never happened…
It was all a fucking dream! …
He can make me cum, even in a dream! …
A wild dream…

No comments:

Post a Comment