Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 23, 2012

Wild Dream P.4


His breathing gets heavy and his moaning escalates…
He tries to lift himself up because he wants to watch…
I look at him wantonly with my deep eyes…
Raise my brow up mischievously as I grin and give him head at the same time…
I push him back down…
He bounces right back up and snatches my arm before I do it again…
I flinch because he’s so strong…
He’s being playful with me… I giggle…
I keep going and going…
He whispers, “Just like that, my baby girl. Just like that”…
I put my hand into it by vigorously rubbing it up and down while matching my sucking motions…
I’m sucking so hard, my mouth hurts…
He looks like he’s going to squirt his love juice soon, so I unexpectedly stop…
He looks at me with a question on his face…
I say, “Oh no, Mi Carino, you’re not going out like that without hitting Caramel’s spot”…
He starts laughing…
I don’t laugh back…
I go to climb on him…
I can feel the tip just teasing her…

No comments:

Post a Comment