Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wild Dream P.5


He suddenly flips me over and says, “My turn, Tiger!”…
He spreads my legs and bends his head down and blows on her…
What a tease…
Starts to caress my breast and does some intense nipple play…
I’m squirming and licking my lips…
He rubs me hard down my stomach and sides, squeezing too…
Trying to fulfill an urge…
He pulls me down towards his face…
Props some pillows under my hips and starts to blow on her…
He gently teases me some more by licking the labia and peeking his tongue in exactly at my clit…
It’s so gentle. I can tell I’ll cum that way…
He continues to play in a light and airy way…
Still making me crazy… I cum softly…
It’s the onset of a few… I can tell…
He starts to get intense by pulling my lips apart and completely sucking her in her entirety…
I’m melting into a deep, beautiful place…
He licks her up and down and back and forth…
Round and round and in and out…
Sucks the clit hard and I arch my back and moan…
No, I cry in delight…
He doesn’t let go and continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment