Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 7


Especially how he’s reacting to my every move…
He’s digging me…
I’m digging him too…
I’m sweating now and my hair is getting wet…
I fling my hair around and wave my arms around…
He keeps my pace, and he’s got rhythm…
He’s wearing loose jeans…
It hides his physique…
I can tell he’s fit though…
He’s so damn cute; I put my arms on his shoulders….
He pulls me in closer to him, I smell him and it makes me want him…
I lean my face into his and kiss him…
He responds, kissing me back intensely as we keep moving…
I suck his bottom lip while I hold onto his neck…
He grabs my ass and pushes it against his groin…
I feel he’s excited and now I want him more…
I pull back, look at him again and then smile…
I reach in and whisper in his ear, “Let’s find a private spot”…
He nods in agreement…
I take the lead and grab his hand so I don’t lose him in the crowd…
We walk along the perimeter of the floor…
I don’t know this club too well so I keep hawking every angle of the place…
He yanks on my arm and I look back at him…
He tilts his head so that I follow his lead now…
He must see some place we can go…
It’s a door to a stairwell and the person watching guard is distracted…

No comments:

Post a Comment