Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wild Dream P.3


Let’s experiment…
I caress his legs gently - more for my arousal…
They’re thick like a juicy steak…
I want to just nibble away…
In a biting mood, but I’ll behave…
I just rub both legs up and down…
Right hand on the right…
Left hand on the left…
I then caress his scrotum…
His penis starts to awaken…
He moves slightly, but he’s still sleeping…
I bend down and lick the tip…
I love the feel of it…
Smooth and silky almost…
I continue licking downward and around the base…
Go back up to the tip…
He starts to move again…
I put the tip in my mouth and suck it like a lollipop…
Tastes so good to me… The shape and size…
He starts to moan a little. Eyes are closed…
I spread his legs wider…
Now I know he’s starting to awaken…
I start to go harder and deeper on him…
Deep throating him…

No comments:

Post a Comment