Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Wingman's Doing: Part 8 The ending


We slip in unnoticed…
I begin to get nervous from excitement…
We walk up one level and it’s lit with colored bulbs so it’s dim…
We wait to listen, no one’s coming and on one’s around…
We look at each other and start frantically kissing…
He’s a good kisser and I’m getting aroused quickly…
He unties my corset and rubs my breasts greedily…
I unzip his pants, rub him and play with him until he’s rock hard…
I push him down on the stairs so he’s sitting…
I remove my leggings and expose myself completely…
He reaches for me but I make him grab me with my back facing him…
He rubs my breasts and plays with my nipples…
I lean back to sit on his lap…
He guides himself into her…
I moan in delight, he moans in triumph…
I let him lean back and relax; I take control of the motions…
He can barely contain himself…
She’s already been unrepressed, the minute she landed on him…
I hold onto the side rail of the stairs to support myself…
With the thumping base of the music from outside the stairwell, I maintain that beat as I rock our world…
Quickly and undeniably she looses control and comes…
 As he feels her release, he then quickly and undeniably looses control and erupts…
I keep moving around because it amuses me to challenge his sensitivity…
He grunts from it…
I lean back and gasp…
  Then laugh heartily that we got away with this, without being caught…
As if he sensed what I was thinking…
He chuckles and says, “I’m bringin’ sexy back, them mother fuckers don’t know how to act”…
I start waving my arms around to his song…
“Come let me make up for the things you lack”…
“Cause you’re burning up I got to get it fast”…
“Come here girl”…
“Go head be gone with it”…
“Get your sexy on”…

No comments:

Post a Comment