Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, April 16, 2012

Wild Dream P.1


I look at him contently…
He looks so peaceful in his sleep…
Angelic and serene…
Although he’s no such thing…
I sit on the side of the bed and just watch…
I wonder what he’s dreaming about? ...
Sex? Money? Work? ...
He’s a tall guy and fills my king size bed perfectly with room to move…
I just want to cuddle with him right now…
He looks so inviting…
He’s on his back…
Seems like a deep sleeper…
Doesn’t sense to me at all…



I decide to take off my clothes and slip under the covers…
At first, I lie on my side and put my elbow on my pillow and hand under my face…
I just look…
I listen to his breathing…
It’s quiet and steady…
His chest rises back and forth gently…
I want to touch him, but not wake him…
I start to caress his hair with my nails and run them along his scalp…
He doesn’t move…
I keep going and then run my fingers along his face following the contours…
For a man, his skin is soft… But not too soft…
I touch his lips…
Mm mm mm…
Want to kiss them but I don’t want to wake him…
I continue caressing, going down his neck and to his chest…
He’s got hair but he’s not overly hairy…
I rub his chest and place my head on it…
I hear his breathing and his heartbeat…
Makes me feel at peace…
I snuggle up next to him…
And just lay in the alcove of his arm…

No comments:

Post a Comment