Wild Child

Wild Child

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Aglow...

Aglow...emitting, radiating light...for me, I mean love. That's how my heart desires to feel always. Would that be ludicrous to strive for? I mean...I don't expect to be feeling happy every minute of every day. But...In retrospect, thinking of my life and all the struggles I've had, blessings were still more abundant. I don't like holding on to negative feelings or resentment. It's too damn draining! I believe what you emit in your life is returned to you. Yeah...what goes around comes around. I'm no angel and I've made plenty of mistakes.  Whatever...it is what it is. We move on, that's all we can do. I do recall that when I was my most positive, most sincere, most willing to do what I had to do...everything worked to my advantage. No and's, if's or but's, not one!!! In that state of mind, you are open to possibilities because you can clearly see them and thus react to them. Which means, you allow the positive flow to continue it's cycle. Positivity breeds positivity! I want to be all over that...all in that. You feel me? You do, feel my love!!! I'm feeling yours too!!!

When you feel aglow...
Don't forget me...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment