Wild Child

Wild Child

Thursday, July 7, 2011

You feel a way...

I feel a way...What does that mean exactly? I'll tell you what it means. It's means you're way past like. It means you've been drawn to her/him, connected to her/him, feeling her/him.  Feels like more than a friendship and yet less than a friendship. It means your in the purgatory of Love...in between the friendship and relationship stage. However...a real relationship is based on friendship and love, let's remember that. The platonic casual relationship is now traveling into I miss you, I want you, I L.... you = but you're not sure and you can't say it! You wait on the other person to say it, what's with that anyway? Does it really matter who says it first? I don't get it. You may not know for sure, for quite awhile. Does it mean you need to know this exact minute? NO! But I can't stand not knowing or understanding something clearly. Confused? Wishing you were Confucius right now? What's the time frame to fall in love? Yeah, I know. There is none. It can be a week, it can be a month, a year....you get the picture. Your victim to your feelings, but do you have to be? Why is it victim? Aren't feelings good? Would you rather be numb? No...I don't like numb either! Over abundance of feelings that takes over your body and makes you feel like your going to implode is not cool either! Am I rambling? You bet!!!
This is what happens...
Possibly when...
You feel a way...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment