Wild Child

Wild Child

Monday, July 18, 2011

What You Seek...

What you seek...you seek from me? Are you sure? How do you know? I can fulfill, a great many things. Maybe, we are meant to fulfill certain circumstances for each other at this time in our lives. I always feel that when we meet people, there is a point to it, there is meaning to it. A friendship, a love, a mentor, a counselor a teacher...a whatever it is...IT IS, for you both at that moment. It's unique and special regardless if your paths cross and then continue onward without each other. I'm that much richer because I met you and you me. Unknowingly seeking...we go through life and yet, the minute we meet we sense it was supposed to happen and we knowingly understand the why's. Interesting, I think. No, I know. Kind of deep, huh? Even deeper...if you get me!
What you seek...
Is me...
What I seek...
Is you...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment