Wild Child

Wild Child

Friday, July 22, 2011

Something's Not Right...

Something's not right...I can feel it. I just can't pinpoint it. Frustrating!!! You know when your instincts keep nagging you, yeah... like your mom use to do back in the day for something or other. It feels like that. I guess this is where trust has to come into play. That can be a hard sell!!! Especially when your trust has been broken in a major way in the past. It comes in time, slowly... by being earned. In all fairness, you can't hold it against someone else who had nothing to do with it. Like when men or women have a chip on their shoulder, towards ALL of the opposite sex for... what one jerk off did. Really? Really??? Come on now!!! That's ludicrous, so get a grip! Don't you dare group me in with the rest of them, I'm not like the rest of them. Right? Am I right? I know you feel this way too. You don't like being grouped in with the masses or compared to another. Treat each individual as that...an individual. However, when you've been with someone for awhile and you base your reactions on their behaviors, then that's different. It's also justifiable. So...your feelings and your instincts mean quite a bit at this point. Trust the nagging, because I don't know about you...but my mom was always on point. I may not have wanted to hear it, believe it or listen to it, but she was on point!
Especially when...
Something's not right...

-Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment